Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

How to pick a guy

I don't mean to seem shallow, but I'm very picky when it comes to boys I like or date. I have a few criteria to guide me into (dis-)liking them. I'm not talking about being smart [this is the very first thing on the list, if he's not smart, he ain't got a chance with me], this post is just about looks and behaviour.

  1. Eyebrows-This is a very important thing. Although I'm not shallow enough to dislike a guy just because his eyebrows are not gorgeous. But it's good if he has TWO of them, and not a unibrow. [So far, I've only met one guy with amazing, beautiful natural eyebrows.]
  2. Nails-Probably the most important thing. Once you get to spend a little time with him, you can take a quick look at his fingernails. If they are big and dirty, clearly, the guy isn't for me. I like cut and clear nails, which show that the guy isn't some dirty faggot who probably uses his dirty boxers to decorate his room walls.
  3. The handshake-The moment of truth has come. The handshake. As everybody knows, a strong handshake stands for an assertive person and leaves a very good first impression. If his hand [or hers, why not? I usually shake girls' hands, too, and it is awful...] feels like a blown-out balloon, besides being AWFUL, it also gives you the feeling that the person is not somebody you'd like to have contact with. In my case, both men and women who can't shake a damn hand are not to be liked by me.
  4. The booty-Yes, I admit it, if I have the chance, I take a sneak-peak when he turns around. It's not important, but it's eye-candy. :-)
  5. The clothes-Yes, it's very important for him not to have a big logo of the brand on his clothes. If he does, he's automatically a douche. If he doesn't, then the clothes should be clean. If the clothes are clean, then everything's alright. [If they are also ironed, it's even better.]
This is pretty much everything I can think of right now. I guess I should say that this is not a real guide, it's just my way of picking the guys I like and the ones I don't. If this is helpful to anybody, then I'm glad! :-)

1 comment:

Excepţiul said...

:)) ok, i'm not for you (because of 2nd point)
Glumesc (sau nu) Unghiile îmi place să le țin între 1,5 și 2 mm, iar adesea cand plec de acasă (cu zilele) ajung cu unghii mai mari ca ale prietenelor (”3 -4 mm). Dar am o obsesie în a le avea curate (deci scobitoarea de la briceag își face datoria), și să le rotunjesc colțurile (cu lamă de cutter sau briceag)

Mi-ai dat o idee de post. Să scriu și eu varianta masculină a postului tău, și unul cu subiecte mai nediscutate online (și defel) de băieți.

P.S. S-ar putea să fie al doilea comentariu pe care nu ți-l pun pentru că mă enervează captcha-ul.