Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Crushes


I’m still not sure what made me consider this as a possible subject. Therefore, I blame it on the one person who makes me feel somehow special these days. :) 

Crushes. I’m sure everybody’s got one, or had one, at least once. We start by feeling that we may actually like that person, and end up  making wedding plans. I’m not going to talk about love, due to my cynic way of thinking. [I don’t believe in love, I believe in fear of being lonely] But crushes are different. They come and go, and the feelings can actually be described as somehow…. pure. It’s not a very strong feeling you have about a particular person, but thinking of him/her makes you feel good. What’s more, knowing that they also think about you makes you feel...silly. 

The best part about a crush, is the short oh-my-God-I-feel-so-damn-happy feeling, which almost never lasts for more than a couple weeks. And yet, this may be the start of a relationship, friendship [friendzoned!] or even marriage. And if not, simply having a crush on somebody can be considered as one of the simple things in life that make you feel better.

Personally, the best part about having feelings for somebody is the smile. That one, particular smile which appears in the corner of your mouth, every time you think about that one person. 

Those who know me from my other blog may not recognize any of me in this post. But hell, I'm happy, and I will act as well. I'm not going to make this blog all lovely and whiny, I can assure all of you of this, but sometimes, my happiness overcomes my bitchiness. 

Dedicated to my crush.

Have a nice day,
Mary

No comments: